DANA RUNNING FOUNDATION
33333 Golden Lantern, Dana Point, CA 92629
email@example.com | EIN 271934295
The Dana Running Foundation Mission:
The purposes of the Foundation:
- To establish and foster organizational and financial support and to create a positive environment for the student athletes of Dana Hills High School (DHHS) to succeed in athletics and academics.
- To foster and maintain school spirit among the students, faculty, parents, and the community of DHHS.
- To encourage adult support and assistance in promoting the boys and girls Cross Country and Track & Field (X-C/T&F) program of DHHS.
BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Welcome to the 2019 Cross Country Season! Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. sharp in the Faculty Lounge at the high school. When the first Tuesday falls on a holiday, meetings will be rescheduled to the following Tuesday. Board members are required to be at all meetings, and all parents are encouraged to attend. Members missing three or more consecutive meetings are in violation of the bylaws and could be subject to dismissal.
- July 9, 2019 (Bumped back a week due to 4th of July holiday)
- August 6, 2019
- September 3, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- November 5, 2019
- December 3, 2019 (Date subject to change to date of XC banquet; this is a mandatory meeting,
all must attend)
- January 7, 2020 (Subject to cancelation if Annual Meeting not held in December)
Each month, prior to the board meeting, the meeting agenda will be emailed out to all board members. Please print and bring the agenda with you. If you cannot make a meeting, please email Audra Smith at OCWebhomes@gmail.com to let us know.
|President||Audra Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org||(949) 289-2495|
|Vice President||Staci Klineemail@example.com||(714) 424-2099|
|Treasurer||Kerri Hoaglandfirstname.lastname@example.org||(949) 433-3212|
|Secretary||Carrie Riceemail@example.com||(949) 633-2062|
MEMBERS AT LARGE:
Brian Cross, Elizabeth Denker, Toni Germain, Chris Karner, and Stacey Shapero
*For complete copy of the By-laws, contact Audra Smith.